Friday, June 15, 2007

Morgan's Story

From Morgan
My Trip to Germany
Written by Morgan Wiese
I went to Germany and in fact, I’m still in Germany. We are staying at a hotel. It is a really nice hotel. Our hotel room is really big. I think it’s the best hotel I’ve ever slept in. We learned a lot about Martin Luther King (editorial ha, ha). I think my family is really lucky. Do you know why I think my family is really lucky? Because we got to see the churches Martin Luther preached in. (Plus ice cream)
One church was a castle church. It was very pretty on the outside. I stood right by the spot where Martin Luther was buried. (More to come later. I need to go to bed now.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Morgan,
I hope you are having a good time on your trip. I can't wait to see you at the pool.
Miss you,
Grace